Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1:2

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Life in The Monkey House

I am a mom of two boys Monkeysee age 6 and Monkeydo age 2. Life at times can seem like I am living at the monkey house at the zoo. This morning already has had my husband looking in Do's nose with a flashlight to see if there was a random Lego up there, See running around with swim goggles ready for a swim on this rainy day, and three loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away. At times I want to pull my hair out because life seems so crazy other times I want to stop the clock hands from going so fast. Even though life can seem like a roller coaster; dipping, turning, speeding at rates so fast that some days are a blur, I wouldn't miss the thrill for anything because before I know it the ride will be over.
I want this blog to be a place to record the events of every day life-the highs and lows. What I am learning that even though it feels like our family is the only one that has these sweet and sour times it is not true-we aren't alone, everyone has a monkey house they live in(some people just cover it better), and it makes me feel better to see that I am not the only one.
Well I better go check the Monkeys, they are probably swinging from the fans by now!

No comments: