Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1:2

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Whip It Good

Alrighty, everyone(me I mean me!, I don't think anyone reads my blog) today is the official first day of summer break......yay, woo-hoo. I have one day before Jackson is out of school to get everything in shape around here. For some reason the song "Whip it" keeps running through my head ("Crack that whip"). Don't get me wrong, I want us to have some fun around here but I also want some structure too. Maybe it is the teacher in me but I cannot tolerate another summer of just watching cartoons and playing video games and being on the computer(how ironic because I am on the computer RIGHT NOW). Here is my to do list today:

  • Laundry

-wash

-dry

-put away

  • Dishes
  • Pick up this house.
  • Make rules and routines(summer and yes we have rules around here anyway, I just want to revisit them)
  • Clean out fridge, I could save this for tomorrow as a science experiment to kick off summer but no....
  • Make a list of meals and plan them out.

I better get busy.....crackin that whip!

Oh, also BooMama is giving away some cds but hurry she is closing comments soon......

No comments: