Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1:2

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday or Better Late Than Never




Well, I had this menu plan done on Sunday but didn't have time to put it on here until now. I am trying some new recipes this week. Some are Weight Watchers Core recipes. If anyone wants any of the recipes let me know. Next week I will get this posted on Monday (this is a goal since I can do this now since school is out). Happy Tuesday! Check out Menu Plan Monday at the Organized Junkie.

Sunday- Hamburgers, fries, corn on the cob

Monday- Sandwiches, chips, apples eaten the car on the way to a 5:30 b-ball game(better than McDonald's).

Tuesday- Hot dogs, mac&cheese, carrots

Wednesday- Bourbon Chicken*, brown rice, broccoli

Thursday- Garlic&Tomato Tilapia*, Best ever new potatoes and green beans*

Friday-Pizza Picasso(make your own masterpiece pizza)

Saturday- Tacos

Sunday- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas

*New recipes

It is a rainy day here today. Means we will be inside most of the day. I need to clean a little. It would be a fun day to make tents inside too. Also, if any one has any suggestions as what to do for a three year old who likes to randomly hit, please leave me a message! Carson thinks it is funny to do this. We have tried time outs, spankings, etc., he even knows that the sixth commandment is "Never hurt anyone"but he continues to do it any way. I just keep trying to be consistent in what I do but oh boy it is tiring....Have a good one everyone!

No comments: