Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. James 1:2

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Listening and Seeing

It is time for me to close out this blog for a while. I have never really had the time, energy, or focus to really dedicate to this thing called a blog. I recently saw a post at rocks in the dryer about blogging: finding your voice, posting often, committing on other people's blogs consistently, etc. etc. I just don't have the heart for all that. I am trying to be still more and listen to God. To focus more on Him and learn. This blog is taking away from all that. It is a hindrance. I have always loved to journal in a notebook, in private, alone this is where my passion lies because I can be my self in those tablets- not here. Here I was too worried about finding my voice, has anyone visited?, does any one like me? and that is not the point.

There are beautiful blogs out there. Blogs that make me laugh, blogs that make me cry, blogs that inspire me, and blogs that challenge me. I will still visit those but not as often because just like this blog they are distractions from what is really important: The Lord, My Husband, My Boys, and working on Me. Maybe I will come back someday when time isn't so precious but right now some things have to go and this is one of them.

Still counting each blessing, sorrow, and joy! Seeing life through new eyes.......Me

No comments: